My name is Kaitlyn Leann Sanchez. I am a mom, wife, high school math teacher, picture book author represented by the amazing Rebecca Angus from Golden Wheat Literary, co-creator and co-host of the kidlit Spring Fling Writing Contest, creator of the Kidlit Fall Writing Frenzy Contest, and I’m currently learning to become a literary agent by interning at Olswanger Literary, and I have signed my first clients! Find out more on my Literary Clients page.
In my free time, I love to play soccer, binge-watch shows on Hulu and Prime, and, of course, read. My favorite stories are historical fiction, short stories are my jam. I’ve recently gotten into dramas, fantasies, mysteries, and romances. And of course, I love picture books! Especially when my husband, daughter, and I all cozy up and read together.
My blog on this website consists of my original pieces, reviews, contests, and author interviews!
Social media, come follow me:
Twitter: @KaitlynLeann17 https://twitter.com/KaitlynLeann17?s=09
- Kaitlyn Sanchez and her journey to get an agent by Ana Siqueira
- Poetic Meter Basics by Renee LaTulippe with Mentor Text by Kaitlyn Sanchez
- Author-Champion Spotlight with Brian Gehrlein
- Special Feature: How Inspiration Spreads Across the Ocean (about how the Fall Writing Frenzy began)
- Kaitlyn’s Feature on Golden Wheat Literary’s Website